Sunday, November 22, 2009

Describing the Type of Advertisement I'm Going to Use for my Final and Who is My Audience for this Ad

The type of advertising I'm choosing for my Final is similar to the commercial I put above this blog. Both have pictures of the new Yankee Stadium as well as pictures of the 2009 players. Another similarity is the music played in the back round. I plan to have that Olympic theatrical music to emphasize on how magical it is to be watching a game live at the stadium. My Final is going to be trying to convince the crowd between the ages of 21-35 to buy Season Tickets for the "Bleacher Creatures" seats. Since Baseball is considered American pass-time, especially for American families, I want to direct my attention to friends who come to watch Yankee games. I am reminding this crowd of the savings when buying Season Tickets. The "Bleacher Creature" is meant for an older crowd since it seems to be a little more aggressive in that particular area of the stadium. Most people buy tickets in the "Bleacher Creature" when they want to spend some time with a group of friends and have a great time without spending a fortune. Season tickets is the answer.