Saturday, November 14, 2009

Congratulations to the New York Yankees for the 27th World Series

This e-mail was sent to rhalsey@yankees.com My name is Maribel Burgos and I am a life-long die-hard Yankees fan. I am currently taking a Business Communications class at BMCC. As an assignment, I was asked to write a letter congratulating this team for winning it's 40Th American League Championship Pennant as well as winning your 27Th World Series. It is a great honor and privilege to be considered a Yankees fan and be part of the greatest team in Major League Baseball. I only hope this team will continues to strive for excellence, like their performance this year. If there is in any way possible for someone to reply to this e-mail at their earliest convenience, it would be greatly appreciated. Sincerely, your biggest fan, Maribel Burgos