Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Progress of My Presentation

So far I'm about half way through preparing my presentation. My proposal is based on lowing ticket prices at the New Yankee Stadium. The first slide is the Yankees Logo with the title. The second is a chart of the Yankees financial breakdown.(showing the four financial aspects of revenue; Sport, Brand Management, Market and Stadium, in pie form) according to Forbes Magazine. The third is a picture of Yankees Stadium. (signifying the financial aspect I want to focus on) The fourth a chart is the statistics of the different groups who go to the ballgames.(in pie form) The fifth is a family at the stadium (signifying wholesome family entertainment, also, families being the highest customers) The sixth is descriptions the seating arrangements and the profit it has created so far this year at the new stadium. The seventh is the comparison of the difference in revenue from past years at the old stadium. The eighth is the seating proposition for next year. The ninth is "My alliterative proposal" and the revenue it will create next year and the years to come. The tenth will be a chart showing the difference in revenue between the three; this year, next years and what I have in mind. This will prove how my proposal is the better choice.